|Birthplace||Merari (Phylos II)|
Dr. Vivkuro is a civilian medical doctor aboard the USS Constitution-B. The Phylosian specializes in paediatrics, obstetrics/gynecology and child psychology.
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Profile
- Height: 6'4
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Flowering: Phylosian redberries, with occasional bright red blooms
- Stamen: red
- Build: tall and bushy around Vivkuro's midsection of a thick, trunk-like base, with a dozen prehensile and mobility stalks
- Face: typical Phylosian segmented cone with two red stamen and a dozen sensory stalks atop
- Carriage: slow, quiet, serene and caring
- On-Duty Clothing: a simple Starfleet pendant that contains the voder Vivkuro uses to speak to non-Phylosians
- Personal Quarters: lush and verdant, very humid and moist with a thick dirt floor skeined with an artificial aquifer system, and a live Phylosian pollinator hive, a few personal decorations and a console and PADD storage area
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Biography
Vivkuro began as a stripling in the temperate berry forests of Phylos' equatorial region. They were a subspecies of Phylosians grown to exhibit medicinal qualities both in terms of personality and horticulture.
As Vivkuro grew, they developed an interest in non-Phylosians, especially manners of humanoid reproduction and childrearing. Once they had learned all they could on Phylos, they applied to study medicine on Betazed, given the pleasing atmosphere of the temperate planet and the Betazoid organization around a matriarchal, family-central society. Through Betazoid connections Vivkuro eventually ended up in the Interspecies Medical Exchange, joining a civilian practice on Starbase 104 where they served in paediatrics.