|Embassy / USS Thunder-A|
strawberry streaks underneath
- Full Name: Ceilidh Aine Riverview
- Race: Kerelian
- Date of Birth: 236605.02
- Place of Birth: Island of Tanis, Kerelia.
- Age: 24
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: E5 - only through touch. This is highly unusal for her species, as an E2 has only ever been the highest recorded empathic level amongst her people.
- Height: 6' 1"
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Hair Color: Light brown with blond streaks visible on the top, soft strawberry streaks underneath.
- Length of Hair: Middle of back
- Eye Color: Apple green
- Skin Tone: cream with peaches in the cheeks, as well as some faint freckles on tip of nose.
- Birthmarks, Scars: Small scar behind left knee from where she got her leg caught in between two rocks when she was 12 years old.
- Build: Tall, Slender but with some curves.
- Face: Oval
- Ears: Outer ears have slight pinch at the top, giving them an elfish quality in appearance. Very ticklish.
- Arms: Average length for her species. Thin looking but developed muscles from years of climbing through caves, rock surfaces, and trees back home.
- Legs: Average length for her species. Think looking but developed muscles from years of climbing through caves, rock surfaces, and trees back home.
- Carriage: Carries herself to her full height, finds that slouching becomes painful, and therefore not advisable. Takes medium size strides when walking.
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty):
- Shoes: Soft and comfortable when an option. Has two pairs of hiking shoes, running shoes, and sandals. Would rather spend all her time barefoot if she could.
- Voice: Speaks in soft tones for the most part.
- Handedness: Right handed, but can use the left if needed.
- Favorite Room: Outdoor patio fireplace, or reading room in her fathers large reading chair
- Mannerisms: Comes off at times as a bit flighty, other times as impish, and other times as very straight forward, although it can take her time to get there.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Follower of The Heart of Kerelia
- Hobbies and Pastimes:
- Likes: The sound of water crashing on rocks, or trickling down brooks.
- Ambitions and Goals: Not just be 'another' counselor, but something bigger. Want s small dragon one day as a pet. She had read that there was actually a possibility for this, but has yet to find one.
- Achievements in Life:
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: Normally relaxed and in a playful mood. But cross her, and you'll wish you never had met her.
- Since a young age, Ceilidh has been very apprehensive of physically touching others. This is something she has had to deal with, as only her parents and her oldest brother know of her empathic ability. Her worry is in trying to turn off the waves of emotions she constantly receives, made worse when in physical contact with others. She many times finds it overwhelming to process all that she feels, and sometimes wonders if her own feelings are truly her own, or are they influenced by those around her. During her youth and even at the academy, she was free to find places of quiet, giving her a moment to focus on herself and regroup herself mentally. Being on a starship for the first time, Ceilidh is beginning to question her ability to mentally turn-off those around her, so that she may find some inner peace. This is something she keeps to herself, and these fears/inhibitions are not mentioned on her record, nor does she speak about them with others.
- At one point during her training, Ceilidh unwillingly once not only had to deal with an emotionally upsetting event, but this let her to also realizes that she not only can feel emotions, she can also harness her negative emotions and use those against others as a form of assault. This only occurred one time, but it was enough to traumatize her of what she was capable of, especially coming from a race of people who uphold peace higher than anything else. Due to this experience, Ceilidh tends to hide her negative emotions from others for fear of causing them unnecessary pain.
- Marital Status: single
- Trayton Daniel is currently a professor teaching within the fields of various species musical influences regarding children's metal, social, and physical development and it's life time effects. Ceilidh remembers her father as being very protective of his family. He believed in working hard, but also enjoying life. To her, she was her rock when the world crashed in on her.
- Brielle Rae is currently a professor teaching about various species musical instruments and works that have been developed on those home planets and from other species since contact outside of their own planet. Ceilidhs' mother always had music playing at home, and loved to create many homemade instruments for her children and their friends. During tough times, her mother was the gentle music that helped to calm her down.
- Landon Edward is the first to be born to Trayton Daniel and Brielle Rae and first of his sibling group of three to greet the world. Growing up, Landon loved to create various works of music with instruments that were familiar or with ones his mother would create. As he grew up, his main focus was on creating a great work of musical art that would be a crowning jewel for his planet. But all that changed when his youngest sister Ceilidh was 6 years old, and his musical career took an abrupt change in focus.
- Keegan Micah ... Sibling group 2
- Connor Reeve is ... Sibling group 2
- Azraelia Solace ... Sibling group 1
- Tahlia Brier ... Sibling group 1
- Arenelle Rosen ... Sibling group 2
- Henna Simone is... cousin
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
Early Childhood - Birth to Age 12
Ceilidh Riverview is the youngest child to be born to her parents, rounding out the number of children to 7. Growing up in such a large family, Ceilidh either found herself at the centre of attention, or completely over looked, depending on the situation.
The Riverview family is seen as peculiar by Kerelian standards. Both looked upon as blessed and cursed at the same time. Kerelian woman are normally only pregnant once during their lives, each carrying a set of three babies. The exception to this is the Riverview family, in which Brielle Rae has been pregnant three times, which has never happened on the home world. Her first pregnancy was after the first two years of being married, where she gave birth to 1 son and 2 daughters. 10 years later while her husband and her were off world conducting research for their perspective teaching professions, upon her return home, Brielle Rae soon realized she was again pregnant. Because of the rareness of such event, her pregnancy was monitored, studied, and recorded, being noted that she gave birth to 2 sons and 1 daughter. As the family grew, traditional customs were followed, and each of their children spent 2 months per year with other family members learning about different arts. When her children were respectively 16 and 6 years old, Brielle Rae once again found out she was pregnant. Her third pregnancy was almost too much for her body to handle, and only one of the three children survived all the way to birth, Ceilidh. It is believed that the Heart of Kerelia took pity on Ceilidh, being the only one of her three to be born, and blessed her with the extraordinary gift of Empathic abilities. Not only is her birth order unique of all her people, there are times when Ceilidh finds this both a blessing and a curse, as she really is unique, and that's not always a blessing.
At a very young age (most likely age 3)Ceilidh has been able to 'feel' emotions from objects she touches, as if she were able to experience what others who have touched them before. This was first brought to her attention when she was exploring a set of caves with her sisters Arenelle and Henna. The had come across an old lantern and Ceilidh had managed to grab it before her sisters could get a good look at it. Once in her hands, feels of joy and sadness washed over her like water crashes over rocks. Surprised by these feelings, she dropped the lantern, but not before Henna caught it. Arenelle saw her sisters tears and asked what was wrong. When Ceilidh explained, she was reprimanded by her sisters for telling such stories, as no one could experience the feelings of the person who had dropped the lantern. As she continued to grow up, these experiences would come more and more often, sometimes enhancing her own emotional experiences, or in conflict with her own emotions. She was confronted by her parents about her emotional mood swings when she was 6 years old, after an incident with her oldest brother. Ceilidh tried to explain what she had been experiencing, but her understanding was limiting and very frustrating to her to try and explain whe she herself didn't fully understand. After hearing such stories, both her parents decided to take Ceilidh for testing, not sure of what to make of their daughters' experiences. Soon then came to understand that Ceilidh was an empath, but not like the other very few found on the planet, but a much higher rating. Fearing either ridicule or exclusion of their daughter, they agreed to keep her abilities quiet, but did allow her to be trained in how to deal with her ability.
As far as her siblings, larger family, and everyone else they knew, Ceilidh had a very active imagination.
Middle Childhood Years - Age 13 to 16
Ceilidh was confronted by her older brothers about her emotional mood swings when she was 12 years old, after an incident in a local cave when they and her and found an old row boat. It was then that she explained to them that she had been experiencing such a wide range of emotions from her earliest memories. After hearing such stories, both her parents decided to explain to all their children that Ceilidh had been taken for testing at age 6 due to being unsure of what to make of their daughters' experiences. It was then that they came to understand that Ceilidh was an empath, but not like the other few found on the planet, but a much higher rating. Fearing either ridicule or exclusion of their daughter from the larger society, they agreed to keep her abilities quiet, but did allow her to be trained in how to deal with her ability.
- Date Graduated from Academy: ------.--
- Current Rank: Ensign
- Current Assignment: USS Avandar
- Duty Post: Counseling
Missions on the U.S.S. Excalibur-A
Awards & Commendations
|Awards and Service Ribbons|