|Crew of the USS Veritas|
|Civilian Tobian Dalton|
Tobian Ayden Dalton, a Betazoid, is currently serving as a bartender on the USS Astraeus.
- Height: 5'11
- Weight: 290
- Hair: Light Brown
- Eyes: Black
- Handedness: Left
- T/E Rating T4/E4
Wife, 35, Medical Officer of the USS Astraeus
Relationship very new, and his first since Hanna aboard the Proteus. She helped him recover from Hanna's loss, and has taught him that he still has much love to give & be given. Now, the pair of them are once again reunited aboard the Veritas.
Born Ayden Daniel Dalton at the Dalton Vineyard on Betazed.
Former fiancé (Deceased)
During his time on the USS Proteus, Tobian met a human scientist by the name of Hanna. The two fell for each other quickly and had big plans for the future. Unfortunately, Hanna encountered a toxic spore during an away mission and had been unable to recover. The pain of her loss stays with him even years later. Tobian had resisted getting close to anyone else until he met Dassa Alexander.
- Quarters: Tobian likes to keep his quarters very neat and clean. Comfort is also very important as he has been known to have impromptu patients. Much of his decoration is in the form of various antiques from different worlds, most of which are from cultures and time periods that he finds fascinating. He also keeps a variety of original paintings that he finds tasteful.
- Temperament:: Tobian tends to be calm and reserved. He thinks things through and tends to listen before he speaks. He is very honest and can tend to be direct. He is serious while working but is not afraid to socialize and appreciates a good laugh.
- Spirituality & Religion: A follower of the Four Deities and the Great Fire.
- Likes: Growing up on a Vineyard, Tobian freely admits he is a wine snob and loves a fine dry red. He is also a fan of Earth classical music and the occasional Klingon Opera.
- Dislikes: Loud boisterous people, or those that cause drama. He also has no tolerance for spicy foods.
Education & Career
During his time at the academy Tobian trained to be what he had always known he wanted to be, a ships counselor. To add to that though he took many classes related to Anthropology and the cultures of other species.
Tobian spent most of his early career serving aboard the USS Proteus as ship's counselor. As a Lieutenant he was promoted to work as a cultural adaptation specialist at the Academy on Earth and helped cadets from various worlds adjust to life away from their homeworlds.
After serving a tenure on the Gorkon as a counselor, he had to take some personal leave to attend to his ailing mother on Betazed. While there, he and Dassa Alexander eloped, a ceremony performed in Betazoid fashion with elements of her faith mixed into it. Ellianis' death left him fairly ill-suited to continue serving in Starfleet, but he has still got the ear to listen. As such, he was able to fill an opening on the Veritas as a bartender in the officer's lounge.
He took a second leave of absence to Betazed with his wife, this time to go become a father.
|Starfleet Service Record