|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Ensign, T'la Mo'Bala|
- Full Name: T'la Mo'Bala
- Race: Human
- DoB: 236403.04
- Age: 25
- Birthplace: New Kenya
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175 lbs
- Hair: She keeps the top short and has a single long ebony black braid which hangs down to the small of her back.
- Eyes: green
- Skin Tone: ebony
- Face: slim with high cheek bones
- Build: Graceful, athletic, well defined muscles
- Identifying Marks: N/A
- Clothing (Off-Duty): Usually athletic wear for comfort but will also wear the traditional robe dresses of New Kenya.
- Voice: cool with a husky undertone
- Handedness: right
- Tattoos: none
T'la is a tall, slim woman who has always been athletic and driven to prove herself as good as any man. She has the body of a gymnast and moves with a casual grace.
- Father: Ko'ma Mo'Bala - University Professor, Physics
- Mother: A'la Mo'Bala - University Professor, History
- Siblings: 6, she is the youngest with 5 older brothers.
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: Single
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: Herbal tea
- Favorite Food: Spicy meat dishes.
- Music Tastes: Rhythmic drums and music from New Kenya
- Religious Beliefs: Ancestor worship in parallel with a basic Earth style Christianity.
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Swahili (Fluent)
She was born on New Kenya which was one of the second series of colony worlds settled by humans from Earth. Most of these colonists came from the region known as Africa. Primarily the south central region. Almost half of these colonists identified themselves as Zulus.
Her family live and work in the outer area outside of the capitol city of Nairobi. Her parents both teach at the Nairobi University which is where they met. Every member of her family have the same tall, slim athletic build that is a sure indication that they are of Zulu descent.
Her brothers have all settled down, married and started families but T’la wanted more. She felt driven to be the best she could be and once she was old enough she enlisted in Starfleet. Her parents understood and her brothers supported her even though all of them would miss her.
- Pre-Starfleet Medical Records - She had the regular child hood ailments expected of a member of her species prior to her admittance to the Academy.
- Starfleet Medical Records - She has been fairly healthy so far.
- Physiological Profile - She tested well, with no phobias or other mental issues. She also deals well with stress.
- Academy Record - She placed in the middle of her class.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified in security and hazardous environments.
- Cadet cruise was on the USS Poland
- Graduated and posted to the USS Dunkirk