- Full Name: Pandora
- Race: Android
- Date of Birth: 197613 BCE/238010.16
- Place of Birth: Falcor VI-3/Daystrom Institute
- Gender: Apparently Female
- Telepathic status: E-1/T-1 (see Telepathic/Empathic Scale)
- Height: 1.77m (5'9'')
- Weight: 65 kg
- Hair: Brown, moderately long.
- Eye Color: Brown
- Build: Athletic
- Carriage: Even and purposeful.
- Poses: Almost always appears alert in her posture, though unless she's altering them deliberately, her features are mostly expressionless.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Whatever seems to fit in with the situation.
- Voice: Calm and assured, even in the midst of a crisis.
- Handedness: Ambidextrous
- Quarters: Plain, unadorned, and empty, save for the fixtures and fittings that come as standard and a small collection of hand-crafted crystal statuettes on display.
- Mannerisms: Always appears calm, unless the situation calls for looking otherwise, and often seems to focus quite intently on someone when she's listening to them.
- Physical Limitations: Though she looks like a normal Human, Pandora is stronger, tougher, and faster than a typical humanoid. She also has additional capabilities as well, comparable in many regards to a Soong-type android such as Cmdr Data. She is, however, a machine, and her capacity for self-repair is minimal at best. Minor damage can be dealt with using a toolkit and some time - anything serious enough to incapacitate her, however, requires external assistance to fix.
- Temperament: Unflappable serves as a good description.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None whatsoever.
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Father: Professor Yuri Malenkov (see history for details)
- Mother: None
- Siblings: None
- 197613 BCE: Constructed to serve as a form of autonomous probe for the purposes of studying less advanced life-forms. Not deployed due to the disruption caused to the project by the destruction of the Iconian civilisation. (CLASSIFIED)
- 238002.12: Unearthed by a Federation science team studying ruins on the third moon of the gas giant Falcor VI, looking as much as anything like a plain, featureless humanoid, and transferred to the Daystrom Institute for further study and analysis. (CLASSIFIED)
- 238010.16: Accidentally activated by Professor (then Doctor) Yuri Malenkov. Upon activation, the one-shot body-morphing system she was equipped with for the purposes of blending in to the subject species activated, using Malenkov's form as a template and inserting enough random variation to produce a unique appearance - though with distinct similarities to Malenkov's. As her programming was not completed at the time of her abandonment, she was a virtual blank slate, with only basic socialisation and language acquisition subroutines in her neural net, something that Malenkov and his team were most intrigued to study - with her willing participation, as it might well have led to some clue about her reason for existing, which she was clueless about.
- 23836.08: After intensive training and education in Federation culture and the like, Pandora (a somewhat whimsical choice of name on Malenkov's part) she was assessed by Starfleet Intelligence to be a minimal security risk, but it was still suggested that she be found a niche that could be monitored easily if required. With that in mind, and some strings being pulled, she was admitted into Starfleet Academy.
- 238710.02: Graduates Starfleet Academy, having excelled in many areas of academic study - especially Engineering. She proved less proficient in the more social-oriented areas, however, as she has a tendency to be perhaps a little too blunt and plain-spoken to make a good diplomat...
- 238710.16: Assigned to the USS Eagle as an engineering officer.
- 238803.02: Transferred to the USS Drake with the rest of the Eagle crew.
- 238803.30: Promoted to Lieutenant (JG).
- 238904.18: Promoted to Lieutenant.
- 239010.09: Transferred to Starbase 118 Ops with the rest of the Drake crew.
- 239101.24: Promoted to Lieutenant Commander
- 239102.01: Transferred to Starfleet Corps of Engineers.
- 239305.23: Transferred to the USS Invicta as Operations Officer.
|NPC Listing · Embassy/USS Thor Crew Manifest · Crew History