Ensign Paku is currently serving as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Constitution-B.
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Profile
- Height: 6'5
- Weight: 190 lbs
- Hair: none
- Eyes: light blue-green
- Build: tall and stick thin
- Face: Paku has the typical facial structure of a Kelpien, although it's often remarked that it's contorted into an exaggerated expression of worry
- Carriage: alert, rigid, tense
- Off-Duty Clothing: simple, subdued, with muted colours, something that will help the six foot tall, orange-skinned Kelpien attempt to blend in with a crowd
- Voice: high and always unsure or fretting
- Handedness: right handed
- Personal Quarters: unbelievably clean, well organized and sparse, save a medical cabinet chock full of unguents and hypospray vials
LCARS Starfleet Personnel Biography
If Kelpien are overly cautious, Paku takes this to extremes. While Kelpien have a heightened sense of danger, Paku sees death and destruction waiting around every corner. He is a high-strung worry wart, and while he does his best to keep his physical and existential anxiety to a minimum, his best often does not seem good enough.
Despite his better judgement, Paku some how ended up applying for Starfleet Academy. He double majored in Security/Tactical and Engineering, with his focuses on risk analysis, security systems, programming and bioneural computer systems. Upon graduation, he was assigned to the Security Office on Starbase 104 where, on top of doing an adequate if overly cautious job as a security office clerk, he went to work terrorizing the Chief with his constant stream of risk analysis reports detailing the various ways the station could self-destruct and kill everyone aboard it.
Upon the USS Constitution's return from Leron III, a personnel request from the starship found Paku unceremoniously transferred to Constitution Engineering, specifically the Engineering Systems Programming Office.