Having just completed her secondary education on Gideon, Odara immediately enlisted in UFOP: SB-118 for the adventure and excitement of living on a Starship. The Tiger was her first posting. She transferred to Ops when the Tiger crew was reassigned in December of 2386 as Captain Riley's personal secretary. In April of 2387, she transferred to the USS Independence-A. When the Independence-A was lost in the Mirror Universe, she was transferred to the USS Tiger-A
- Full Name: Odara
- Birthdate: 236503.13 (March 13, 2365)
- Age: 23
- Birth Place: Gideon
- Current Rank: Crewman, First Class
- Current Postition: Captain's Yeoman
- Gender: Female
- Species: Gideon
- Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
- Hair Length: Long
- Eye Color: Deep Brown
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 124 lbs
- Skin Tone: Fair/Medium
- Scars: None
- Tattoos: None
- Birthmarks: None
- Build: Average/Athletic
- Tone/Voice: Beautiful Alto Voice
- Presence: Active and confident but extremely youthful.
- Facial Features: Youthful facial features, rosy complexion.
- Off Duty Clothing: Usually something sporty.
- Shoes: Tennis shoes or sandals.
- Father: Donan
- Mother: Omara
- Siblings: None
- Spouse: None
- Children: None
- Pets: None
Mannerisms and Other Information
- Habits: Plays with her hair when nervous so she usually keeps it in a neat up-do when on duty.
- Mannerism: Youthful and active
- Quarters: On Deck 6 of the USS Tiger. Typical crew quarters, four bunk bed and a dresser with adjoining bathroom. She has one of the top bunks. She brought very little personal belongings with her to the ship. She has a fuzzy yellow quilt her mother made for her on her bunk. She keeps a small box with a pair of earrings the belonged to her grandmother under the mattress on her bunk. She has several pictures of her parents and friends on Gideon taped to the wall next to her bunk.
- Hobbies: Swimming, Holodeck Adventures, Hiking, Running.
- Likes: Adventure, Spending Time with Friends, Nature.
- Dislikes: Arrogant Officers
- Goals: Wants to experience a life of adventure in space and meet new and exciting people.
- Phobias: Illness and Death
- Gideon School of Science Graduate, Certificate - Graduated 238505.30
- Starfleet Basic Training - Graduated 238508.31
Awards & Commendations
Odara was born on the planet Gideon as the only child of Donan and Omara. She decided to join Starfleet because she wanted to go on a great adventure. She is mesmerized by other cultures and is amazed at people who come from large families. Her home planet's law states that each family may only have one child since the Vegan Choriomeningitis epidemic, so until she joined Starfleet she had never met someone who had brothers or sisters. Odara enjoys sports and is very active off duty. She is smart but usually looks at the world through "rose colored glasses".
Odara is fluent in the following languages:
- Federation Standard
- Terran - English