Lt Commander Moranta is currently the HCO aboard the USS Independence-A.
- Full Name: C'elest Moranta
- Race: Vulcan/Terran hybrid
- Date of Birth: 235705.02
- Place of Birth: USS CURIE
- Age: 25
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: See Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: 1.85 metres
- Weight: 75 kg.
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Length of Hair: Long, curled
- Eye Color: Left light green, right light blue
- Skin Tone: Slightly tan.
- Birthmarks, Scars: Scar on left arm.
- Build: Medium
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Vulcan tunics.
- Quarters: Deck 8, section 2 -> Executive Officer's Quarters
- Favorite Room: Stellar Cartography / Bridge
- Habits: Holodeck K'tah Sword training / helm training
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Swimming, play the piano, reading books, sword fighting, holodecks
- Likes: Piloting all varieties of ships.
- Dislikes: Non-professional behaviour.
- Ambitions and Goals:
- Achievements in Life: Pilot Sextant Award. Discovered a weak point in Galaxy Class starship's shielding.
- Disappointments in Life:
- Temperment: Logical
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias):
- Physical Limitations:
- Marital Status: Single
- Children: None
- Father: Lt. Diego Moranta
- Mother: Lt.Cmdr. D'borah
- Siblings: None
C'elest was born onboard USS CURIE, a science vessel, Nebula Class. Her mother, Lt.Cmder. D'borah, devised a hard studying program to prepare her daughter for the Vulcan test of adulthood, at the age of seven, to be taken on Vulcan. Her father, Lt. Diego Moranta, instructed her to learn the social background of human culture to understand better the heritage of both worlds C'elest had.
The survival part of the adulthood test nearly ended in fatal accident when she was nearly killed by a LeMatya, in the Womb of Fire. She passed the test, but the incident had left a scar on her left arm, which could have been surgically removed, however she stubbornly insisted to keep it as a reminder to herself not to fail again.
C'elest learned the ancient Vulcan martial arts of the T'kerh Monks, and she herself earned her own personal K'tah sword. The martial art is dated before Surak, but nowadays it is used to learn discipline and balance.
After that, she continued her studies on the Vulcan homeworld, signing in the Science Academy of Vulcan.
During her final year of studies, C'elest Moranta made her decision and applied for Starfleet Academy, specializing in HIGH LEVEL in HELM/NAV/PILOT, MEDIUM LEVEL in ENGINEERING and BASIC TRAINING in FIELD MEDIC and FIRST AID.
- Date Graduated from Academy:
- Current Rank: Commander
- Current Assignment: USS Independence-A
- Duty Post: HCO Officer
C'elest Moranta was admitted in Starfleet Academy without problems. From the many subjects avaliable, the half Vulcan/half Human cadet soon EXCELLED at the helm, having discovered a shield weak spot on a Galaxy Class starship during one of the first combat simulations... She also studied engineering concepts with Professor Zephran Mathews, getting a MEDIUM level qualification, after serving with a group of ADVANCED level engineer in designing ways to solve the shield problem she uncovered during a simulation.
No sports merits accomplished.
In addition to her Starfleet away team and field training, she studied basic field medic training and first aid, completing the studies she already had for her Surviving Test on Vulcan.
Awards & Commendations
- The Order of StarFleet Merit and Achievement 2: 238112.03.
- B-PLOT AWARD: 238112.03.
- PILOT'S SEXTANT: 238012.22.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
|NPC Listing · Independence-A Senior Staff · Crew History|
|CO: Flt.Capt. Sidney Riley · FO: Lt.Cmdr. Darius Clack|
|HCO: Ens. Isaac David Hertz · CCO: Ens. Alexander Richards|
|CEO: Lt. JG Lluneh Walker · R&D: Lt.Cmdr. Ethan Brice|
|COS: Lt. Eyas W'tine · SEC: Lt. Jade Shryker|
|CTO: Lt.Cmdr. Danny Wilde · TAC: Ens. Scarlet Delores|
|CSO: Lt. Tyriden · ACSO: Lt. Galon Sudra|
|CMO: Lt.Cmdr. Charles Sampi · CNS: Ens. Zinna|
MO: Ens. Leah St. James · Ens. Velana
|Edit Nav/View Key to Abbreviations|