Ensign John Largent is a tactical officer currently serving aboard the USS Drake.
- 1 STATS
- 2 FAMILY
- 3 CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY
- 4 Stats
- 5 Appearance
- 6 Manner
- 7 Personality
- 8 Family
- 9 Personal History
- 10 Professional History
- 11 SIM Archive
- Full name: John Daniel Largent
- Date of birth (Age): 226706.16
- Species: Human
- Gender: Male
- Hair color: Brown, with natural dark blonde highlights
- Eye color: Blue
- Height: 5'11"
- Parents: Isabel Marie and Thomas Mark Largent
- Siblings: Susan Kelly Feldman (Older Sister, Married), Micheal Francis Largent (Younger Brother), Lynne Anne Largent (Younger Sister)
- Spouse: Mayen Ligonis (Orion)
- Children: None
John grew up in Ohio. His life there was relatively normal for a human in an industrial area. His father, Thomas, worked at the small craft shipyards as an engineer. His mother making the best home she could for him and his bother and sisters. John had grown up assuming that he would follow his father's lead and become and engineer, one day working at the shipyards as well. Then high school happened, and a new passion took John's heart, sports. John was never the biggest kid in school, nor the fastest, but what he lacked in size and talent he made up for in work ethic.
For four years he applied his best effort into sports, allowing his grades to slip, never low enough that he was in danger of failing, but everyone knew he could do better. It didn't matter to John, all that mattered was the next game. His school competed for the championship his senior year. In the game the unthinkable happened to John, he suffered a completely ruptured MCL in his left knee. And while his team won the game, John knew his playing days were over.
It wasn't until that moment that John ever considered that he wouldn't go on to play at university. So with the prospect of playing gone, John became some what depressed. That was until his sister came home from the academy to visit. With her she brought her future husband, Micheal Feldman. Micheal and John took a bit of a liking to each other and with Micheal's encouragement John applied to the Academy. John was accepted, but with an academic probation, as his grades were barely above grade.
John's four years at academy were hard, but highly rewarding. He met his best friend T'Pur there. He avoided the Sciences, and Engineering and Operations were tolerable. Tactial was by far his calling. The chess match of battle reminded him so much of the games he had played and the way each decision effected the next. During a training exercise, he met his future girlfriend and wife, a helm cadet named Mayen Ligonis. And immediately follwing their passing the final cadet exam, John and Mayen were married with little ceremony and circumstance. Unfortunately for them, their marriage occurred after their assignments, so for now they are married but apart.
|NPC Roster · Drake Senior Staff · Crew History|
|CO: William Rogers · XO: David Whale |
COO: Solok · HCO: Kendall Washburn
|IO: Oliver Weston|
|CEO: Pandora · EO: James|
COS: Sakorra Jefferson Reed · SO: Nemitor Atimen
CTO: Sinda Essen · TO: Vacant
|CMO: Dantin-Vex · Coun: Danzia|
ACMO: Vacant · MO: Vacant
SCO: Alexander Richards · SCO: Enabren Rayn
|CIV: Didrik Stennes|
Introductory text goes here. For example: Ensign Joe Bloggs, a Terran, is currently the chief science officer aboard the USS Independence.
- Full Name:
- Race: Create a link to a species from the ILI, i.e.- Terran
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth:
- Telepathic status: See Telepathic/Empathic Scale
- Height: In feet or meters.
- Weight: In pounds or kilos.
- Hair Color:
- Length of Hair:
- Eye Color:
- Skin Tone:
- Birthmarks, Scars: How many? Where?
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: How many? Where? What do they look like?
- Build: Tall, short, overweight, skinny, etc.
- Face: Round, long, etc.
- Eyes: Set wide or narrow? Small, large? Eyebrows?
- Carriage: Walks with purpose, saunters, moves slowly or quickly, etc.
- Poses: Hands/gestures, feet/legs, torso/head)
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty):
- Handedness: Left, right, ambidextrous?
- Quarters: Decorations, pictures, etc.
- Favorite Room:
- Physical Limitations:
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion:
Introductory information about personality. This section should be the "writer's" assesment of the character's personality. There is also a section for StarFleet Personality Profile below.
Hobbies and Pastimes
- List 1
- Item 1
Likes and Dislikes
- List 1
- Item 1
Ambitions and Goals
Information about ambitions and goals. What are they? When were they formed? What prompted them?
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Information about what the character sees as their personal achievements and disappointments. What are they? When did they occur? Did they occur "publicly" or "privately"?
Introductory information about family.
- Marital Status: Divorced, widowed, etc.
- Spouse: If you put "single" above, remove this line.
- Place of Marriage: If you put "single" above, remove this line.
Full information about spouse here.
Full information about children here.
Full information about mother and father here. Split into at least two paragraphs, one for each.
Full information about siblings here. Split into at least one paragraph for each.
- Full Article: CHARACTER NAME Personal History
Introductory text about the character's personal history. Should be at least 5-10 lines. You can give an abbreviated timeline below, if you so desire.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
- Date Graduated from Academy:
- Current Rank:
- Current Assignment: Vessel/base/etc.
- Duty Post:
Awards & Commendations
- The Order of StarFleet Merit and Achievement 1: Date awarded.
StarFleet Assessments and Records
- Full Article: CHARACTER NAME StarFleet Records
Introductory text about the character's StarFleet records. Should be at least 5-10 lines. You can give an abbreviated timeline below, if you so desire.
- 232001.01: Event.
- 232001.02: Event, etc.
Detail the area that your character works in, including their personal office. Is it neat, or messy? Large, or small? etc.
Give information any subordinates your character might in charge of. If there are NPC profiles on the wiki, give links to them here.
Introductory text about archive here. Archives should be broken up into logical groups of SIMs, like vessel missions. If using that scheme, name missions by the "official" vessel mission name, or by the how it relates to the character. Example links below.