|PNPC - Cmdr. Tal Tel-ar|
|Lt. jg., Kavis-Abro|
- Full Name: Kavis-Abro
- Race: Grazerite
- DoB: 236407.14
- Age: 25
- Birthplace: Grazer III, also called Graz-Horr
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: N/A
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 170 lbs
- Hair: None but he does have 2 curves horns on his head.
- Eyes: Brown
- Skin Tone: His entire body is covered with a flat layer of short amber hair/fur.
- Face: oval in shape with plenty of wrinkles.
- Build: slim and athletic
- Identifying Marks: none
- Clothing (Off-Duty): He tends to wear loose shirts and pants or robes.
- Voice: slightly high pitched yet not offensive.
- Handedness: left
- Tattoos: None
Kavis-Abro has a tall, willowy, athletic body and typical Grazerite facial features. These include a pronounced, deeply furrowed brow and a bovine snout. Two slightly curving horns, which may reach ten centimeters in length, crown his head. His thick hide has a flat layer of amber hair all over it.
- Father: Tobru-Abro is a senior designer of environmental protection systems.
- Mother: Ivaa-Abro worked as a nurse before she had children. Now that they have all grown up she has taken up an interest in music.
- Siblings: He has 3 sisters and 4 brothers. He is the 2nd oldest.
Personal Friends and Relationships
- Marital Status: Single
- Friends: ??
Minor Details and Mannerisms
- Favorite Drink: fruit flavoured water
- Favorite Food: any kind of salad with greens
- Music Tastes: Soft music that mimics nature.
- Religious Beliefs: Rational atheist with philosophical ideals
- Federation standard (Fluent)
- Grazerite (Fluent)
Born on the Grazerite home world of Graz-Horr he grew up in a stable family on the outskirts of one of the northern continents large cities, Niv-on. His family was well off and they enjoyed a life of easy and fulfillment. He did well in school and was well liked by everyone.
However when it came time for him to enroll in University he opted to enroll in the Academy instead. He felt it would provide more of a chance for travel and new experiences.
- Pre-Starfleet Medical Records - He had the regular child hood ailments expected of a member of his species prior to his admittance to the Academy. Scans indicated a couple of broken bones in his left leg that have all healed within acceptable parameters.
- Starfleet Medical Records - He has been fairly healthy so far except for a serious case of Tendwana Fever that he contracted during a survival exercise during his 3rd year at the Academy.
- Physiological Profile - He deals well with stress and tends to remain calm in most situations. He communicates and works well with others. He tested well, but has a problem with sudden, unexpected loud noise. For some reason it causes him to panic and react irrationally. Other than this he has no phobias or other mental issues. Like most of his species he is a pacifist and avoids confrontations when possible.
- Academy Record - Kavis-Abro was a good student, who did well academically. He also seemed to fit in more smoothly with others than most members of his species. This was probably due to his being slightly more adventuresome than most of his species.
- Qualifications and Specialties - Fully qualified as a scientist with degrees in most planetary sciences.
- Cadet cruise was on the USS Butterfly
- Graduated and posted to the USS Erosion