Journal of the Starfleet Corps of Engineers
The Journal of the Starfleet Corps of Engineers, abbreviated JSCE, is a peer-reviewed engineering research journal published by the Starfleet Corps of Engineers to inform both Starfleet officers across the fleet and their civilian research colleagues of the latest developments coming out of the various engineering and scientific fields.
- Baker N, Grix A, James, McCleran E, Rahman R, Richards A, and taJoot D. The Quantum Slipstream Drive – An Operations Guide. JSCE, 2391; 320(1).
- Oddas A. Vulnerability of Veliko Memory Sentinels on Betazoid Freighters. JSCE, 2393; 323(2).
- T'Lea, Oddas A. T'Lea/Oddas Upside-Down Piggieback Manueuver. JSCE, 2394; 324(2).
- Choi Ji-hu, Tor, Berenez, C., Frag, Ix, & Te. Operation Overclocking: Computational Retrofitting To Galaxy-Class Vessel. JSCE, 2394; 325(3).
- Randal Shayne. Transporter Signal Contamination, Usurption and Expansion: An Analysis. JSCE, 2396; 330(1).