Served on USS Indria-A.
- Current Rank: Lieutenant
- Duty Post: N/A
- Current Vessel: N/A
- Date Assigned: 2384
- Species: Terran/Klingon
- Gender: Male
- Date of Birth: 235408.05 ( August 5th, 2354 )
- Place of Birth: Province of Krinn, Qo'nos
- Hair Color: Brownish ( Shoulder length )
- Eye Color: Brownish
- Height: 6 foot 4 inches
- Facial: Brownish Mustache and chin beard
- Tattoos: Small presentation on his upper right shoulder blade, his mothers name. " Menning "
- Scars: Small scar on left side of Ridge.
- Build: Muscular ( has gained a few pounds in midsection, though not noticable )
- Mother: Terran - Laura Menning ( Deceased )
- Father: Klingon - Krescha ( Son of Grenn ) ( Deceaased )
- Brother: Klingon - Kre'tog ( Deceased )
- Brother: Klingon - Thal ( Deceased )
- Brother: Klingon/Cardassian - Dranaul ( age 14 )
- Spouse: none
- Children: none
Currently involved with an Ensign Saja J'kor. ( Klingon Hybrid Female )
I was raised with my 2 brothers by our terran mother, until her death on 236911.23, which was considered mysterious, and was considered classified by Starfleet. ( Coverup )
My father raised us and taught us the way of Ga'ghk Farming, in which i can truly say is boring as hell.
I always wanted to help people. This view sparked my interests in medicine.
On 237408.22, I took up full responsibility of the House Operations.
a few years later my Father died of internal complications, and both my brothers left to join the KDF - Klingon Defense Forces. I was 20 at the time, Thal was 19, and Kre'tog was 21.
I ran the House Operations until i left for starfleet academy on earth on 237802.14, forcing me to hand over operations to a House member that was a good friend of my fathers. House operations are still in this friends good hands.
I served a short time on the Starbase 118, as Assistant, to the CMO on the Starbase. ( My specialties are Cardial surgery, Prosthetic Enhancements, and Nanite Technology. I am also trained in Field Surgery, Medicinal Chemistry, as well as Cybernetics, though, the nanites are my main interest )
- Italian, and Klingon Opera
- Lemon Juice
- Coffee ( doesn't really matter what kind )
- Ravioli's with cheese and spinach
- Gah'gk, with a creamy butter sauce
- Targ...roasted, all the way thru.
- Looking out over Qo'nos, during the time of Kahless. ( holodeck )
- Tough, strong, take charge women.
- Whiners ( cry-baby's )
- Orchestra or bigband music
- Wanna be's talking tough.
- Insensitive people
- Vanilla Icecream ( makes him Vomit )
- Taking Showers ( But he does, cause his job requires it )
- Being disturbed while working. ( unless its job related )
- 237902.02 Started Starfleet Academy.
- 238302.02 Graduated from Starfleet Academy. I was 29th in my class.
- 238303.14 I worked in the infirmary at Starfleet Academy until
- 238404.15, when i went thru cadet training at the Starfleet Starbase - Starbase 118.
I Majored in: Cardial Surgery, Prosthetic Enhancements, and Nanite Technology.
I Minored in: Medicinal Chemistry, Field Medicine & Surgery, and Cybernetics.
Goals: To Re-form the House of Krescha, and Create a new future for the House and a Family soon to come.
USS Indria-A Medical Staff
EMT - ( Interns ):
- Lt. Jg. Marcus Baine EMT - Chief Emergency Medical Technician
- Lt. Jg. Jasper Dennis EMT - Emergency Medical Technician
- Lt. Jg. Caster Bahl EMT - Emergency Medical Technician
- Lt. Jg. Forhson Rhenn EMT - Emergency Medical Technician
- Lt. Jg. Laura Welby Instructional Nurse
- Lt. Jg. Melda RtVair Nurse Assistant
- Lt. Jg. Suri Singho Nurse Assistant
- Lt. Jg. Gregg Farmer Nurse Assistant
- Lt. Jg. Brian Shuster Nurse Assistant
- Lt. Jg. Maurice Brenner Pediatric Nurse
- Ensign - Michael Williams Medical Attendant
- Ensign - Simon Taft Medical Attendant
- Ensign - Leonard Woodward Medical Attendant
- Ensign - Denault Shu' Medical Attendant
- Ensign - Coby Luru Medical Attendant
- Ensign - Fehn Medical Attendant
- Ensign - Kel'Tok Medical Attendant
- Ensign - Barry Waung Medical Attendant