|Rank||Lieutenant Junior Grade|
Lieutenant (JG) Emilia Krugol is currently serving as a security and tactical officer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Full Name: Emilia Krugol (Formerly Res)
- Age: 24
- Species: Trill
- Date of Birth: 26th November, 2371
- Place of Birth: Mak'Ala Trill
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic Rating: T0/E0
- Student ID: CX-276-891
- Height: 1.70m (5'7")
- Build: Slim feminine build
- Hair colour: Brown
- Eye colour: Green
- Hair length: Down to her middle back
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 160 lbs
- Hair: Brown, long and fluffy, but typically tied back or up.
- Eyes: Green
- Build: Slim, athletic
- Skin Tone: Fair
- Carriage: Emilia carries herself in a feminine manner, typically displaying herself as being petite.
- Birthmarks/Scars: One birthmark on her left ankle
- Taste in Clothing (off duty): Fashionable, but comfortable attire. Typically prefers colourful clothing from Earth's vintage era. Emilia's taste in shoes can range from simple high heels, to actually practical footwear
- Taste in Clothing (Formal Wear): Emilia prefers long dresses
- Handedness: Right handed
Mother: Mirraah Res
Occupation: Guardian (Retired)
Father: Nurvol Res
Sister: Alu Res
Occupation: Agricultural Engineer
Sister: Bisreel Res
Occupation: Primary School Teacher
Emilia and Deiara met shortly after the conclusion of Emilia's first mission. The pair became good friends, building off of each other's lack of social affinity.
Samira and Emilia have a working relationship. The two have worked together in the past upon assisting with an alleged compromise with ship's security
- General Demeanor: Emilia's general demeanor is quite demure and quiet, but she gradually becomes more confident once she's comfortable around a person, and tends to be a very energetic when with people she's comfortable around
- Habits: Fixing up her hair and uniform when she's paranoid it's out of place and fiddling with the hem of her sleeve.
- Likes: earth food, sports, elaborate clothing, elaborate hairstyles and sweet foods
- Dislikes: disturbing or frightening imagery, the feeling of forgetting something, medical examinations, overcrowded areas, public speaking.
- Fears: Drowning, Dark places
- Hobbies: Exercising, Makeup
Emilia was the youngest out of three children, and lived with her parents until she was accepted into the starfleet academy campus on earth. Out of her sisters there was Alu, who inherited her mother’s natural leadership, dedication and level headedness, Bisreel, the immature prankster that inherited her father’s often fun loving and competitive personality, she had a natural talent for agriculture, and then there’s Emilia, the emotionally sensitive one and the easiest to talk to, the odd amalgamation of the two personalities who was quite the fashionista. Often the three would get along quite well, but like every trio, two of them were bound to lock horns eventually, be it over who got what seat, or over what went where in the house. Out of the three, Emilia was often the quiet one who didn’t exactly enjoy getting between her relentless sisters. But even so, she did her best to try and solve the occasional squabbles. Out of the three, Emilia didn’t see herself as anything special, often she saw her self as mediocre at best, she was too shy to be like Alu, but never saw herself as smart enough to be like Bisreel. Throughout her adolescence, she felt like she couldn’t find an identity by herself, for herself, and that her sisters, were the people that defined her life and influenced Emilia’s choices.
Emilia during her mid to late teen years was selected to be joined, very shortly after her mother had retired from the position of a guardian, she had been selected for the joining ritual of the Krugol symbiont. This filled Emilia with uncertainty and worried her greatly, her future she was already uncertain about, had just been stomped on by responsibilities and civil duties. At first when she was told, she refused to believe it, it was just too bizarre for her to comprehend. Surely the symbiont preferred one of her sisters. But alas, the government wasn’t wrong, mistakes were rarely made among the Trill government, if so, it would be corrected in a flash. As the joining drew closer, Emilia became a little more positive about everything, she’d finally be her own person as far as she knew. She even began to dream of moving off Trill to explore the galaxy and witness the unknown first hand. Career interests began to flower and bloom within her midst and lead her to one ideas to the next. Emilia made up her mind of what she wanted to do the day before the anticipated joining. It was an almost enlightening decision she was contempt with, Emilia wanted to protect others and do her best to make the Galaxy a safer place, she was inspired, and wanted to honour the memory of the Trill that fell, during the war between the Dominion and the Federation, as well as the memories she shared with Krugol. A symbiont kind enough to allow Emilia the freedom of keeping her body to herself.
In Emilia's four years at the academy, she worked her way from the bottom. She majored in security and ignored in a medicine course. Emilia didn't necessarily come out on top, but eventually, she got there, doing everything she could to fit in, as well as succeeding in her studies. Emilia had learned so much from her four years on earth. Emilia took quite a liking to old earth fashion and took the liberty to begin even collecting outfits from earths 20th Century, and developing quite the wardrobe in the mean time.
After her studies had been completed in the academy, Emilia was transferred to her first assignment on board the USS Gorkon.
|Cadet First Class||Graduated 279409.18||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Security Cadet|
|Ensign||279409.18 - 239601.27||USS Gorkon||Security/Tactical Officer|
|Lieutenant (JG)||239601.27 - Present||USS Gorkon||Security/Tactical Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Oh Sweet Homestead - Emilia visits her family during her shoreleave on Trill
- I'm Not That Girl - Emilia has a painful flashback on her way to visit her family
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History