|Lieutenant Commander Elina Kincade|
Full Name: Elina Rose Kincade
Elina was born in Inverness, Scotland on stardate 235812.17 to Ross and Marie Kincade. She is the middle child of three. Most of her childhood years were spent chasing her brothers and several other town boys around the lochs of Scotland. She refused her father’s attempts to match her with a husband. At age 14, her mother began training her in the duties of a laird’s wife. She learned crafts such as washing, sewing, and the running of a household. Her mother also educated her in the areas of literature, mathematics, theater, languages (French and Italian), and history.
Outside of her normal education, she and her brother Ross would sneak off to a secluded keep in the woods and he would teach her how to fix replicators and other machines important to the supply of their lands. It was at this time that Elina realized her mechanical ability and her interest in fixing things.
At age 16, Elina began studying to pass the Academy entrance exam. It wasn’t until age 17 that she expressed her desire to study engineering at the Academy to her parents. Her father was disappointed, but supported his daughter’s decision. On stardate 237606.17, Elina took the exam and passed. She was admitted to the Academy on stardate 237608.15 as an Engineering cadet.
After her four years of preliminary schooling were completed, Elina decided to take a post as an Engineer aboard an Earth Cargo freighter, the Valdise. After her cadet cruise, she served aboard the Valdise for four years. While on the Valdise, she temporarily served as a nurse after several nurses in Sickbay left for more prestigious positions. When she returned to Starfleet, she was assigned as an Engineering Officer aboard the USS Eagle.
After about a month, she switched to a teal collar, working in the USS Eagle's sickbay as a nurse until she transferred to the USS Challenger-A in May 2386. In June 2387, she was promoted to Lieutenant Commander and was given the position of Chief Nursing Officer.
In August 2388, she served briefly aboard the Duronis II Embassy before she took an indefinite leave of absence from Starfleet due to complications from her second pregnancy, which resulted in a miscarriage. In 2389, she filed for divorce from Tal and remained on Earth, retiring from active Starfleet service and taking a position with a local hospital as a civilian nurse.
- 235812.17: Elina is born in Inverness.
- 237212.17: Elina receives training required of a laird's wife (as well as a lady's education, thanks to her mother)
- 237304.14: Elina's older brother Ross teaches her to fix things.
- 2376.08.29: Leaves for the Academy
- 237609.16: First meets Rebecca Hollendale
- 237609.20: First meets Fey Northe
- 237702.01: First meets Michael McClain
- 237703-237708: Open relationship with Christian O'Connell
- 238008-238012: Open relationship with Nikolai Michev
- 238509.23: First meets Tal Tel-ar/Exclusive relationship with Tal Tel-ar
- 238512.24: Returns home for the first time in nine years
- 238604.18: Tal transfers off the Eagle
- 238607.12: Goddaughter Annaelise Hameldon comes to live with Elina aboard the Eagle
- 238607.18: Elina receives a communication from Tal, who is at the time serving aboard the Challenger-A
- 238612.24: Elina and Tal are handfasted in Scotland.
- 238710.19: Elina gives birth to triplets.
- 238712.25: Elina and Tal are formally married.
- 2388: Elina takes an indefinite LOA from Starfleet.
- 2389: Elina and Tal divorce.
- 2393: Elina and Rebecca marry.
- 238804: Elina takes an indefinite LOA from Starfleet.
|Starfleet Service Record