Rocar Drawoh/Personal timeline
|Crew of the USS Victory|
Professional · Personal · Medical
Walter Brunsig · Gwen Hilzarie. · Cyrus Webb
See full article: Rocar Drawoh's Personal History
- 2345: Born on Ktaria VII
- 2358: Moves to Cardassia
- 2360: Moves to Vulcan
- 2363: Studies Medicine at the Vulcan Science Academy
- 2367: Sees survivors of Wolf 359; Decides to Join Starfleet. Becomes an insomniac.
- 2368: Moves to Earth. Works as a Junior Diplomat for the Ktarians
- 2371: Parents divorce, Mother leaves for Ktaria and Father for Vulcan. Now members of the Federation, Rocar returns to medicine and joins Starfleet Academy.
- 2373-2375: Still a cadet, Rocar serves as a Field medic in the Dominion Wars.
- 2376: First meets his Antican Fiancee who dies latter that year. Graduates from the Academy.
- 2377: Ensign Rocar is assigned to the Diplomatic Corps where he works as a Starfleet Diplomat for the next two years.
- 2379: Posted to STARBASE 118 and becomes romantically involved with Gwen Hilzarie.
- 2380: re-assigned to the USS Constitution. Gets engaged to Gwen Hilzarie.
- 2381: Posted to the USS DOMINANCE, whilst the USS Constitution undergoes major repairs following her neigh total destruction. Gwen announces she is pregnant with Rocar's twins and on 238107.02 they get married on Betazed. Xan and Cheliz born.
- 2382: Rocar is promoted to Captain and once again reassigned to the Diplomatic Corps -this time heading up a Starfleet staff at the Duronis II Embassy.
- 2383: In late 2383, Rocar is given command of the USS Constitution and assigned to a mission of space exploration.
- 2384: In early 2384, Rocar is reassigned to his former home: Starbase 118. At this time he and Gwen Hilzarie seperate permanently. His two children go with their mother.
- 2385: At the start of 2385 Rocar is promoted to Fleet Captain. Later that year he becomes a single parent as his twin children come to live with him after their mother is in an accident in an away mission to the planet SQ313
|NPC Listing · StarBase 118 Ops Crew Manifest · Crew History