|Birthplace||Gatlin Drel, Trill|
Delan Han is a joined Trill currently serving as Executive Officer of the USS Eagle.
- Full Name: Delan Han
- Current Rank: Lieutenant Commander
- Race: Trill
- Date of Birth: 2359.08.01
- Place of Birth: Gatlin Drell, Trill
- Gender: Male
- Telepathic status: None
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 180lbs
- Hair Color: Light Brown
- Eye Color: Brown
- Voice:Lyric Tenor
- Jewelry: Wood Grain Damascus Steel wedding band
- Spouse: Abigail Miller-Talan (34yrs, Human)
- Children: Adelaide Miller-Talan (5yrs, Trill-Human)
- Father: Malak Talan
- Mother: Yana Talan
- Siblings: Sella (Sister, 3yrs older), Relek (Brother, 5yrs younger), Bashta (Sister, 8yrs younger)
- Quarters: Due to an active six year old, the quarters Delan shares with his wife and daughter are usually in some kind of minor disarray. The furnishings always favor comfort over style, couches and chairs are meant for relaxing and naps, over looking good.
- Mannerisms: Delan comes from an academic background. His manner and demeanor trend toward relaxed in almost all things. He tends not to worry unless there is a really good reason to.
- Physical Habits: When nervous, stressed, or trying to focus, will often scrub at the spots on his face with his hands.
Previous Han Hosts
- Haltia Mastin was born on Trill in 2282. At the age of 18 she was joined with the Han symbiot, becoming its first host. At the age of 20 she enlisted with the Starfleet Marine Corps. She had planned to enlist at 18, but she was only allowed to be joined if she delayed enlistment for two year to make sure she was fully adjusted. While the Commission did not out right forbid her joining, there was some uneasiness in joining a new symbiont to a host that was planning to take up a fairly dangerous profession. The decision was not unanimous, but the joining was approved. Haltia served in the Corps for 26 years with distinction, achieving the rank of Master Gunnery Sergeant. She died following injuries sustained while rescuing cadets during a Training accident. While unable to save her life, she was stabilized long enough to be transported to Starbase 26, where Elentia Ralint and a Trill surgical team met her. In Subsequent hosts, she has passed down a cold focus when events get stressful and dangerous.
- Elentia Ralint was born on a Trill mining colony in the year 2306. Her father was a miner, her mother a structural engineer. While she was raised in a loving family, Elentia found life on the colony stifling. Wanting to pursue a career in the arts, she did what she could on the colony. Most of the small colony rallied around her, she took what art courses were available for pre-teens, and painted wherever she could find space. Many of the colony building still hold murals of varying quality painted by Elentia. Wanting to explore both art and dance, she eventually reached a point where she could no longer progress in her learning on the colony. While it pained them, they decided that it was in Elentia’s best interest to attend schooling on the Trill homeworld. At the age of 14, Elentia was enrolled in Trill Academy of Art, and boarded at the school. Becoming a prolific artist and dancer, she attracted the attention of the Symbiosis Commission. Desiring to deepen her life experience she applied and was eventually selected. At the age of 22, she was rushed to starbase 26 when Haltia Han was injured on Earth. After being joined to the Han symbiont she continued to grow and develop as an artist. Drawing on the life experiences of both herself and Haltia, Elentia became a well known artist and dancer on Trill. She died of old age in 2381 on the operating table next to Delan Talan. Elentia passed on love of art, and Delan has since found himself fond of singing.
- 235808.01: Born to Yana Talan and Malak Talan on Trill. Delan was Yana and Malak's second child.
- 2377: Accepted into the Trill Science Ministry at the age of 18.
- 2378: Meets Abigail Miller, daughter of a human Federation civil servant stationed on Trill, who began studying at the Ministry a year after Delan. Falling in love, they marry on 238305.10, two years after Abigail graduates.
- 2381: In 2381, Delan was selected by the Symbiosis Commission to be joined with the Han symbiont.
- 2386: Delan earns an advanced degree in Cellular and Molecular Biology and begins Post Doctoral work at the Hapstand Institute for Advanced Cellular Studies.
- 2388: Abigail gives birth to a Adelaide Miller-Talan.
- 2390: Growing tired of the academic grind, Delan applies for admission to Starfleet Academy and is accepted.
- 2391: Moves his family to San Francisco to attend the Academy.
- 239410.23: Graduates the academy and is assigned to the Starfleet staff attached to the Embassy at Duronis II.
- 239411.27: Awarded the First Contact, Explorer's and Innovation Ribbon, and promoted to Lieutenant J.G. for his service during the mission with the Vouaht and Ewo.
- 239503.05: Awarded an Innovation Ribbon and Peacekeeping Ribbon for actions during the mission to Kjenta II.
- 239504.18: Promoted to Lieutenant and made Chief Science Officer at the Federation Embassy on Duronis II.
- 239507.05: Promoted to Lieutenant Commander, made First Officer and awarded the Purple Heart, Recovery Ribbon, Distinguished Service Ribbon, and Explorer Ribbon
- 239510.30: Awarded the Captain's Commendation and the Joint Meritorious Unity Award for actions on P-995
- 239510.31: Reassigned to the USS Eagle to serve as XO under Commander Oddas Aria
Starfleet History of Lieutenant Commander Delan Han