|Nola Deta De'Knon|
Ltjg Nola De'Knon, a Orion, assigned as a Engineering officer to Deep Space 6.
- Full Name: Nola Deta De'Knon
- Race: Orion
- Date of Birth: 236101.02
- Place of Birth: Orion Prime
- Age: 29
- Gender: female
- Telepathic status:None
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lb.
- Hair ColorRed
- Length of Hair:long, down to her the middle of her back.
- Eye Color: blue
- Skin Tone: greenish
- Birthmarks, Scars Scars on her back.
- Build: muscular
- Face: oval
- Eyes: blue
- Legs: normal
- Carriage: medium
- Poses (Hands/Gestures, Feet/Legs, Torso/Head):
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): smart, but prefers conservative clothes off duty. She has a small aversion to clothing but always conservative dress off duty.
- Shoes: normally work boots on duty, flats off duty
- Voice: low and level. Except when under extreme stress, it can become shaky.
- Handedness: ambidextrous
- Quarters: Lots of plants.
- Favorite Room: Arboretum, Lounge, Engineering.
- Habits: Always on time for duty. Conservative in dress at all times.
- Mannerisms:Cheery for the most part, can be aloof with new people a bit, a bit distrustful of others at first, shy. Will warm up a bit after a few meetings. But has an inner confidence. In large gatherings she tends to fade the the background.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: None
- Hobbies and Pastimes: Horticulture, she finds plants peaceful and giving her solitude.
- Likes: Genuine, honest people. Quiet people.
- Dislikes: Cockiness and anyone trying to bully others. Orion females, particularly Alphas
- Ambitions and Goals: To be the absolutely best engineer in Starfleet. Often spending time reading tech manuals.
- Achievements in Life: Finding her favorite position in life, and just enjoying time after that.
- Disappointments in Life: Spend almost 4 years as a slave girl in the Orion syndicate, then finally freed from a Ferrengi ship.
- Temperament: Relaxed, but confident in her ability.
- Mental problems (complexes and phobias): Strong dislike of Ferrangi and other Orion females. Anyone that is overbearing she tends to shrink away from. She still has problems as her Ferrangi captors pushed her around a lot.
- Physical Limitations: none.
- Marital Status: single
- Father: Redan De'Knon
- Mother: Vekan Aakern
- Siblings: None
- 237411.15 : Born on Orion Prime.
She was raised to be a dominated female slave. With little formal feducation. She was sold into slavery at the age of 13 were she spent 4 years as a slave to a Frenggi trader. During that time she learned how to maintain a ship as well as other tasks which included a lot of lob rubbing. After a year of slavery, she finally decided to educate herself, by working with the ships library computer. She is fluent in Vulcan, Orion, Federation, and Frenngi. However, will never use the Ferrengi or the Orion language.
- 237909.29: At the age of 19 she escaped during a shipment transfer to a Vulcan trader. She spent one year on the ship, working as a hired crewmember, earning her keep. She was then sent to Vulcan, to were she stayed in the home of a friend of the owner of the ship. While she was there she developed a positive relationship with a Vulcan who worked with her to be something in her life. After looking at various life plans she was recommended to try for a position in Starfleet. Nola wanted to sign up as a crewmember, but her friend suggested she take more of a leadership role which was quite difficult for her. After working on some leadership skills training she applied for the academy. She stayed with them until she was accepted into the academy on Vulcan. She was given the chance to move back with her family however she rejected going back vowing to never see them again. During her time on Vulcan she worked hard on her studies excelling in engineering, as he she likes the hands on part of engineering and seeing how things work and how to improve on them. Has a good grasp of mathematics and spatial relationships. She had worked on the installment of a slipstream drive to the USS Vigilant. She is a good pilot, but engineering is her first love.
- 238312.04 : She applied and was accepted for Starfleet academy on Vulcan. She majored in engineering and particularly in warp field design and fusion reactors. She minored as a helm officer after learning she had a natural talent as a pilot.
- 238704.04 Graduate from Starfleet academy on Vulcan
- 238704.26 Assigned to the USS Pulaski as a engineering officer.
- 238806.29 Assigned and promoted to Lt.jr. She was assigned as a long haul transport pilot.
- 239009.05 Assigned to the engineering Department of Deep Space Six.
- 239107.25 Assigned to the engineering Department of USS Victory.
- 239207.14 Assigned to Deep Space 6
- Date Graduated from Academy: 238807.04
- Current Rank: Lt. jr.
- Current Assignment: Deep Space 6
- Duty Post: Engineering.
She is currently posted on the Deep Space 6 in the engineering department. She is quite happy just doing her job. She enjoyed her time on Deep Space six, but this has been a good transfer, and hoping some day that the ship gets a slipstream drive. She is not the most forceful of individuals, and doesn't have any drive to be department head. She continues to fight the urge for follow dominate females.
She was on leave with the USS Gorkon went missing so she and a number of other star fleet personnel 'borrowed' a ship the USS Yarahla to assist in looking for the over due and then lost Gorkon. After the ship was found, she was detained and later released only to be send back to Deep Space 6.