Dassa Alexander/Personality Profile
|Lieutenant Dassa Alexander-Dalton|
|style="background:black; width:200px;" |||
Posting: Nursing Officer
Dassa is spiritual, artistic, peace-loving, friendly and is highly original. She is often described as "offbeat" or "eccentric," and is stimulated by visionary ideas and new experiences. She is highly intellectual, however not so good with practical details and follow-through. Though she is naturally shy, she can be quite social when she is relaxed and comfortable in a situation. She experiences emotional extremes, feeling both good and bad intensively. Dassa has a compassionate view of the world. She has strong intuition and a gift for reading into the actions and thoughts of others. She dislikes confrontation to the point that it stresses her out and can result in a nervous breakdown. Delving into spiritual matters and philosophical ideals is much more important to her than simply managing the details of day-to-day life. For this reason, she struggles to keep track of her possessions, remember appointments, arrive punctually, and to stand up to others. Despite appearances, she's not a pushover and will work hard in the fight for what she believes in. She greatly enjoys her profession because helping others makes her feel good.
- Strengths: She is affectionate, lively and inventive.
- Weakneses: She has a tendency to may blame herself constantly. It is next to impossible to take advice or constructive criticism from family members and from friends or even strangers.
- Likes: Being alone, music, Socializing, the arts, spiritual connection, new experiences, intellectual conversations, justice
- Dislikes: Ignorance, conflict, fake individuals, indifference, cruelty, spacewalks, sailing, being criticized
- Be careful who you trust. The Devil was once an angel. ~ "Be Careful Who You Trust" from A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
- When you focus on the snake, you miss the scorpion. ~ "A New Perspective On the Situation" from A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
- The way out is through. ~ "I've Got A Surprise Or Two Up My Sleeve" from Unknown
- I'm a doctor, not a diplomat. ~ "Dinner and Diplomatic Discussions" from Unknown
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
- Devout Catholic
- New Age music
- Classical music
- Plays violin
- Prefers fantasy and mystery
- Tai Chi