"The Universe is under no obligation to make sense to you."
|Birthplace||Earth - Chicago|
Danni James is currently serving as an Engineering officer aboard USS Columbia.
- Full Name: Danni James
- Species: Terran
- Date of Birth: 236810.24
- Age: 27
- Place of Birth: Earth - Chicago
- Gender: Female
- Telepathic status: 0
- Height: 1.68m (5'6'')
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Skin Tone: Medium
- Birthmarks, Scars: Strawberry shaped birthmark on right shoulder blade.
- Tattoos/Body Modifications: Dragon tattoo on left hip. Shooting stars and full moon on right pelvic.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Casual jeans and t-shirts.
- Handedness: Left handed
Danni is a quick learner and very good at finding or creating solutions to problems "on the fly." Though she is very outgoing and likes to 'party', she's never felt as if she really fits in.
She's been known to pull "practical jokes." Sometimes just for fun but other times as "pay back" when people offend or hurt her or someone she cares about.
- Reversing the gravity in a superior officer's office (up is down, down is up) because he blamed her for a mistake he had made.
- Rigging a canister of sand fleas above a door way to fall on an Andorian Science Officer -- He had been rude to her when she was sent to fix a piece of equipment in one of the science labs.
- Tampered with a shower to "paint" her on again, off again Orion girlfriend blue because she had stolen a necklace from Danni. The "prank" was averted at the last minute.
- Spouse: Luna Walker
- Children: none
- Mother: Anita James
- Dr. Nikki Ryan - Brief, volatile relationship. Though they still talk, they are constantly arguing, mostly because Danni enjoys irritating Nikki.
- Cadet Jalen - Danni met Jalen while serving aboard the USS Avandar. She had fallen hard and fast for the Orion only to learn that Jalen had a problem with stealing small personal items. When Danni found out Jalen had stolen her the necklace her mother had given her, they had a very public fight in the mess hall. Later, they were able to mend their relationship only to be separated by the decommissioning of the USS Avandar and Danni's transfer to the USS Garuda.
- Lt. Cmdr. Luna Walker - They met aboard the USS Excalibur-A where Luna was CEO. When Excalibur was decommissioned, Luna was transferred to USS Darwin while Danni was transferred to USS Doyle-A. They came up with a way to keep their relationship long distance until they could be together again. Later, they were reunited when both transferred to USS Apollo-A. They managed to transfer together through two more transfers, finally ending up on the USS Invicta. They were married on Risa, then assigned to the R&D division at Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards before being assigned to the USS Veritas.
Personal and Professional History
Danni was born on Earth to a human mother. She never knew her father and her mother would never speak of him. Shortly after her birth, her mother relocated to Risa. Danni grew up is Suraya Bay, a coastal resort town on Risa and as a teen, she spent a great deal of time rock climbing on Galartha, a cliff face that changes pitch while you climb it.
On her 16th birthday, her mother gave her silver pendant necklace that she wears under her uniform. Shortly after, her mother disappeared, leaving Danni to fend for herself. Eventually, she made her way back to Earth and joined Starfleet.
- 236810.24: Born on Earth.
- 238411.10: Mother disappeared.
- 238509.04: Accepted into Starfleet Academy.
- 238909.11: Assigned to the USS Avandar.
- 239012.25: Reassigned to the USS Garuda.
- 239103.20: Reassigned to the USS Excalibur-A.
- 239109.06: Reassigned to the USS Apollo-A.
- 239202.16: Reassigned to the USS Excalibur-A.
- 239205.03: Reassigned to the USS Doyle-A.
- 239107.19: Reassigned to the USS Apollo-A.
- 239302.15: Reassigned to the USS Invicta.
- 2393xx.xx: Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards.
- 239312.05: USS Veritas.
- 239506.15: USS Blackwell.
- 239509.10: USS Columbia.
Involving the implant in Danni's brain:
Danni James is a pNPC of Rune Jolara.