Ensign Carmen Tis is currently serving as a Medical Officer aboard the USS Gorkon.
- Distinguishing features: Feint tattooing head to toe, rather like large freckles. Cold hands. Silver hairstreak at her nape.
- Abilities: Weak/not fully developed as in purebreds, so there is no strong telepathy, but more of an immune system response of a tattoo "itch/tingling" with no large amount of detailing. (Like when human's have a gut feeling). She has to be fairly close to get a tiny amount of detailing, but when it comes to voices, if it's a singled out voice, she can depict elements of good/bad/truth/lie.
- Too honest for her own good.
- Taste in Clothing (when off duty): Loves to be in overly flowing dresses, as feminine as she can, preferably in bare feet otherwise in high heels. Though tends to end up in more figure hugging garments, showing her feminine features, more often than not, with supple, well cushioned footwear.
- Playing the Elanin Singer Stones
- Practicing the Hrisal & the Jem'Hadar Shock blade combat techniques.
- Traditional cooking of non-national dishes...then eating them.
- The sound of a well played Vulcan lute.
- Challenging herself.
- Blue trinkets.
- Felines & Tribbles.
- Cold showers.
- Walking over cool sands.
- Ferengi, due to her past. (often calls herself one after being clumsy. Though she'd still help one if in medical trouble.)
- Any animals that go past her knees in size.
- Overly apologetic.
- Parents: Trill Mother, Betazoid Father - Jadara & Renann Tis.
- Siblings: N/A
- Spouse: Looking
- Children: Wanted
- Counsellor: Looking
- Comm's friend: Waiting for a match
Born on Ledonia III, within the Thirteenth House of Betazed: House of Peace and Protection.
Her mother fell in love with her spring ball coach and began spending all of her free time with him. As a result, her father began to spend his lonely nights playing cards. At first he thought he might be able to interest her in playing, but it was too late.
He wanted to keep his wife because she was the mother of his only child.
A good friend of his, a Ferengi, introduced him to the card game Fizzban.
He found himself in trouble after a high-stakes game in which he covered for his friend's mistake.
Indebted now to the Cardassians for this blunder, he was forced out of Starfleet.
Carmen wanted to fulfil her father's dream of becoming a Starfleet medical officer and make him proud, so started training.
Shortly after, Jadara Tis, left her husband Rennan, refusing contact with them both.
Distraught and depressed, Carmen's father sank lower into depression.
This is when Carmen took a sabbatical from the academy to help her father and to get her own head back in its place.
After going back again to her academy training, she found herself to be one of the few older students, but has now made it as far as her 1st ship posting and is fighting to now keep her own dream, as well as her father's.
Due to her natural honesty, which can occasionally be as blunt as the Borg, Carmen can struggle to form friendships. Not through lack of trying though. Due to her past home life and the empath abilities she does have, she is in need of the occasional counselling session.
|Cadet First Class||239602.19||Graduated Starfleet Academy||Medical Officer|
|Ensign||239602.19 - Present||USS Gorkon||Medical Officer|
Awards & Service Ribbons
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- That was some bump! - (239602.20 brief description of what happens)
- Well tried Lieutenant, well tried. - (239602.21 brief description of what happens)
|NPC Listing · USS Gorkon Crew Manifest · Crew History