|Species||Bajoran / Ferengi|
- Creating a basic bio is quick and easy to do! Wherever you see brackets below, just add in the text you need, replacing things like 'your name' or 'your ship' with the relevant information inside the coding provided, or follow the instructions given - then delete the brackets and any instructions inside them! Once you're done, you'll have a bare bones bio that you can build on using the FBC tutorials, getting tips from other people's bios or adding your own ideas! Click "edit" to get started! Good luck and enjoy!
(Your rank and name) is currently serving as a (your duty post) aboard the (USS Your Ship). (A table of contents will be automatically generated below this line - you won't see it in the edit window but it'll be right there once you save the page!)
- Height: (Add your stats after each bullet point)
- Hair: Bald
- Eyes: Blue
Whom does your character get on with or not get on with? For now, pick one member of your current crew and enter their name below, then describe the nature of your character's relationship with them.
Hinkas parents met when her father's ship moved to scavenge what they thought was a derelict ship. It was a transport ship with a few survivors on-board. Her mother is an archeologist and her father was a Damon. Her father quickly feel in love and slowly won her mother over.
They married and soon wanted a child only to find they couldn't without the help of science. So her dad was soon relieved of his position Damon (He had made enemies who didn't want him to marry a Bajoran) and went to work on a freighter to earn money to pay for the procedure.
Within a year Hinka was born. Given a Ferengi first name and Bajoran last name. They settled on Bajor and found a little farm outside a small village. Her mother would sometimes travel but spent most of her time with her daughter, instilling the Bajoran culture and spiritual life in her.
Once old enough she showed interest in traveling the stars and one of the visiting Starfleet officers encouraged her to join. Once of age, she applied. She was denied and took a job with a botanist. A few years later she applied again and this time was accepted into their medical school.
She enjoyed her science and medical classes. She tried to make friends but few people were interested. So she involved herself in clubs and activities until she had made a small circle of friends.
- Below you'll see a table which contains images for rank pips - you can change the word 'Gold' for 'Red' or 'Teal' or one of the other colors listed earlier to match your duty post. Again, not all ranks are available in all colors and/or pipstyles. You can change pips from the default to a different style such as DS9, STO, or Slanted by adding DS9, STO, or Slanted after the color.
|Cadet First Class||239602.27||Graduated Starfleet Academy||(Duty Post you Graduated as)|
|Ensign||239602.27 - Present||USS Eagle||Medical|
Awards & Service Ribbons
- (We've gone ahead and filled in your first service ribbon: the Starfleet Academy Graduate Ribbon. As you complete missions and continue to serve with the fleet, you'll earn additional awards and service ribbons that you can post here, with the date you got them! For full instructions on how to add more awards and service ribbons, check out Template:Ribbons Display.)
|Awards and Service Ribbons|
- Replace the links below with links to your own SIMs that you find memorable or are important to your character - you may want to add more as your time with the fleet goes on! You can find a complete archive of sims here at the SIM Archive.
- Title of First SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- Title of Second SIM - (Stardate and brief description of what happens)
- To end your bio, we're going to drop in some code here for your ship's crew template, which should appear at the bottom of your bio and will help members of the fleet easily browse other bios of your shipmates. Change the name of the ship below to whatever the name of your character's ship is, unless of course you've been assigned to the USS Gemini! Don't forget the letter suffix for your ship if yours has one (such as the USS Darwin-A).
|NPC Listing · USS Eagle Crew Manifest · Crew History