Blackwood, Evanna: Medical Records
|Chief Science Officer|
|A Brave Science Officer|
|Avieorn, New Scotland|
- Passed medical and fitness exam on coming aboard the USS Aurora. Treated by Dr Jen Malcolm.
- 238807.03 : Admitted to sickbay with ruptured eardrums, bruises and a cracked knuckle after fighting with Lt Commander Barnes while under the influence of Orion Pheromones while on an away mission for the USS Aurora. Incident Report and Treatment Log Treated by Dr Jen Malcolm.
- 238807.20: Attented a joint counselling session after the fight with Lt Cmdr Barnes on the Orion freighter while participating in an away mission for the USS Aurora. Treatment Log - Treated by Counsellor Zonhar.
- 238808.18: Admitted to sickbay unconcious and not breathing, with dangerously low body temperature having nearly drowned in an accident in the holodeck of the USS Aurora. Other injuries include a dislocated shoulder and some torn back muscles. Incident Report and Treatment Log - Treated by Dr Jen Malcolm.
- 238809.16: Suffered burns to the back and neck after an incident in the planetary lab. Then was exposed to unknown biological/electronic hybrid virus during an unusual incident on the USS Aurora. Incident Report and Treatment Log - Treated by Dr. Christopher Davies.
“Miss E. Blackwood is clearly a very private but warm and passionate individual. She has a strong sense of pride and has expectations of herself in excess of those she has of other people. These personal expectations are unrealistically high, and she moves the bar for success ever higher making them extremely hard to meet. She is very hard on herself if she feels she has not met these standards. Evaluation shows that in terms of IQ and creativity, Blackwood is average at best. She believes that it is her determination and natural curiosity that have seen her through to graduation rather than her intelligence. She has had to sacrifice extra time to study to bring her up to the same level as other average students as she feels it takes her a little longer to learn things at times and she has a fear of not having the answers when called upon to deliver them. Blackwood is always ready with a smile and will encourage anyone, she loves nothing more than being able to help other people. She may appear confident on the outside as a result, but having lacked friends during her academy days she has been left feeling as though she is unable to make friends. Overall Miss E. Blackwood has a stable personality and will be able to perform her role in StarFleet with diligence and attention to detail. I believe the issues I have picked up on will be resolved in time, I have given her some coaching and some data to take away and review to help her begin the journey.” Dr Johnston, Counsellor, Starbase 118 branch StarFleet Academy, 2388
Back to Evanna Blackwood's Personnel File.