Lieutenant Commander Kamela Allison, a Human, is currently an Intelligence Officer (although acts as a Helm Officer on occasion) at the Duronis II Embassy and aboard the USS Thunder-A. She is also married to Hannibal Parker.
- 1 PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 2 PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
- 3 MISSION LOGS
- 4 SIMS
- Bubbly, sexy, and incredibly deadly.
- Can be absolutely stubborn.
- Loyal to a fault.
- Extremely patient when she has to be.
- Mannerisms: Walks with impeccable grace, almost regal.
- Temperament: Passionate, loyal.
- Habits: Very disciplined and thorough.
- Religion/Spiritual Devotion: Believes in God
Hobbies and Pastimes
- Loves to work out, read, watch people.
- Tholian silk
- Sexy clothes
- Reading history
- Vulcan food.
- Any woman seen near Hannibal Parker.
- Enemies of Starfleet of the Federation.
She is extremely stylish, but almost masculine in her decorating style. Darker colors are her favorites.
- Favorite Room:
Bedroom...but she has not had a very good opportunity to exert her style on her and Hannibal Parkers' shared quarters.
Ambitions and Goals
To be the best Starfleet officer and wife she can be. The best wife she can be to Hannibal Parker.
Personal Achievements and Disappointments
Was a champion 400 meter hurdler in high school;
Graduated in the top of her class from Starfleet Academy;
Was highly sought after by many Starfleet captains but she was successfully recruited by Starfleet Intelligence to work as an analyst.
Finally marrying Hannibal Parker on Stardate 239008.06.
That her family never got to see the woman she had become.
- Marital Status: Married to to Major Hannibal Parker
- Although, it has been noticed that she spends a lot more time with Parker than usual . . . After the recent Klingon invasion and the near death of Parker is entertaining more and more the thought of making a life with him. Eventually, she would like to become a mother...as soon as she could convince Hannibal to be one...Her persuasion worked, and now she is expecting their first child in February 2392. The child, Ryland Arthur Parker, was born Stardate 23923.02.
Bonnie Allison, Fashion designer. Deceased. Killed by Breen attack on San Francisco during the Dominion War
Arthur Allison, Curator, Starfleet Museum. Deceased. Killed by Breen attack on San Francisco during the Dominion War.
Rachael Allison, Fashion designer. Deceased. Killed by Breen attack on San Francisco during the Dominion War.
Kamela grew up in a loving household, where discussion at the family table centered around the arts, history, and fashion. Kamela deeply loved her family, and she and her sister were very close. Her parents had a rather open attitude about relationships, and were very open about such matters as sex and politics...something which would hold her in good stead later in life. She was almost fanatic in her workouts and she is still that way today. Even with her rather open views about sex, she was not a mattress bunny. After she met Hannibal Parker Kamela never took another lover...nor wanted to.
OPTIONAL: Timeline of events.
Kamela enters Starfleet Academy. Her specialties are Analysis, Intelligence, and Tactics. She also excelled as a pilot, a trait she had picked up from her father.
- Late 2375:
While away on a training mission, the Breen attacked San Francisco, killing her mother, father, and sister. While she grieved their loss, her pain sharpened her focus even further, as her class continued their accelerated training due to the shortage of personnel.
- 237512.01 Kamela graduates from Starfleet Academy, a member of the first class to graduate after the war. She was immediately recruited by Starfleet Intelligence to work as an Analysis, and was assigned to Starfleet Intelligence in San Francisco.
- 2376-2378 Kamela continued her work and applied to work as a field agent in 2378. Her application was accepted and the began her training to be a field operative.
- 237903.15 Kamela becomes a full fledged intelligence operative.
Studied Tactics, Intelligence, Helm, and Operations. Became a qualified pilot and can fly anything from a fighter to a Sovereign Class starship.
USS Challenger-A Missions
USS Challenger-A 2388 January-February Shore Leave
USS Ronin Missions
USS Ronin 2388 September-October Shore Leave
USS Mercury Missions
USS Mercury 2389 February Shore Leave
Duronis II Embassy Missions